There are tons of tracking apps available, and it can be hard to know which one is right for you. They all work in a similar way, but some are a lot better than others and may be more suited to your needs. There are a few things you should know and do to find and install the best tracking app for your iPhone.
The first step is to search the app store for the best tracking app. Different companies will be providing various services, so you need to review them before making a final decision. After this, look at the ratings and read the reviews to get more info about whether it’s a good app.
All of this can be time-consuming, but the good news is that we’ve done all the hard work for you! All you need to do is read on and choose the best tracking app for iPhone. Let’s get started!
How Does iPhone Tracking App Work?
A tracking device is vital to confirm the whereabouts of your friends or family members. These tracking apps are also used by companies to monitor their employees when they are in the field, especially those whose primary job is traveling to different sites. These apps are easy to set up and do most of the work without you having to dive into all the technical settings.
It’s easy to do as all you need to do is just follow the instructions for the tracking app and install the app on your phone and the phone you need to track.
These mobile phone tracking apps work in the background. Nothing will show up on a person’s phone, and there will be no notification message or tracking status. These apps work silently in the background to collect, store, and share information.
Tracking apps aren’t only for finding out where a person is but can be used to collect all sorts of information. For example:
- Text and call monitoring.
- Social media monitoring.
- Web search and history monitoring.
- Real location tracking.
Such tracking apps are employed by concerned parents who want to monitor their child’s iPhone activity. For the live tracking location, enable the GPS on the phone and share the area with your friends, family members, and team members so they can track you anywhere.
Best iPhone Tracking Apps
All tracking apps are a little different, and it’s important to look for the features that are most suitable for you. Here are the 10 best iPhone tracking apps available right now. Just check them out and pick your favorite.
1. GEOfinder – Best New Tracking App for iPhone
GEOfinder.mobi is a phone tracking app that allows you to see the location of any phone or device on a map anonymously without physical access to the phone. All you are required to do is send an SMS to a targeted device. They will receive a message with a link, and by following it, they grant you access to their location. The text of the message can be customized or a template chosen. These features make it a strong contender for the best cell phone tracking app for iPhone.
GEOfinder is available for both iOS and Android devices, and it offers a free trial period. The app is very easy to use, and it’s great for keeping track of your family or friends.
It requires a monthly subscription of $31.99. Overall, GEOfinder is a helpful tool for tracking phones with a few clicks.
- Excellent compatibility across all smartphones
- Easy to use interface and simple design
- Unlimited geolocation requests
- Able to customize the message
- No physical access to the target phone is needed
- Accurate location tracking
- Simple usability
- Shows location history
- Anonymous tracker
- Allows to identify location once per 3 hours
2. uMobix – Cell Phone Tracking App for iPhone
There are a lot of phone tracking apps on the market, but uMobix is one of the best. It’s simple to use, and it’s very accurate.
This stealth tracking app also has a bunch of features that other apps don’t have, like the ability to track location history and see real-time updates.
The secret tracking app for iPhone can be used to track the location of a lost or stolen phone, as well as to monitor the activity of a family member or employee. The app is also useful for keeping an eye on your kids or employees while they are away from home.
- Full access to social media platforms
- Tracks all calls and messages
- Compatible with all Apple products
- Easy and quick to set up
- A good support network
- Excellent range of features
- Simple to use
- Great for kids monitoring
- No free trial
3. Spyic – Stealth iPhone Tracking App
Spyic.app is one of the most popular and well-reviewed tracking apps. Spyic can track the location of any phone in real-time, even if it’s not connected to the internet.
This cell phone tracking iPhone app also allows you to see a history of all the places the phone has been, along with being able to access all of the phone’s data, including photos, text messages, call logs, and more. Geofencing alerts are also available.
Overall, Spyic is an extremely powerful and user-friendly phone tracking app.
- Easy to monitor social media use
- Track the location of any phone
- Detailed location history
- Can screenshot through the app
- Able to set up geofencing
- Makes remote tracking easy
- No need to jailbreak the phone
- Huge range of features
- iCloud credentials are needed for installation on iOS devices
4. iCloud – Find My – Best iPhone Tracking App for Stolen Phones
Find My is a free phone tracking app for iPhone, iPad, and Mac that allows you to keep track of a person’s whereabouts at all times. The app stores location data in the cloud, so you can access it from any device with an internet connection.
iCloud – Find My also allows you to share your location with friends and family. You can use it so that your device plays a sound, and you can find it if it is nearby. In case it is offline, you can see the last location when the phone was online. You can erase data remotely if your phone has been stolen. The app is accurate and easy to use.
- You need to know the Apple ID of the phone you need to track
- ‘Offline Finding’ or ‘Send Last location’ modes
- Can erase all the information of your iPhone if stolen
- Easy to access information
- Can be accessed from anywhere
- Easy to share location
- Free to use
- Some connection issues
5. Google Maps Timeline – Best Free Tracking App for iPhone
Google’s Timeline feature for Maps is one of the handiest tools out there. With it, you can see not only where you’ve been but also how long you have been there.
If someone else has access to your Google account, they could potentially see everywhere you’ve been over a period of time.
You can enable/disable the Timeline feature in the Settings menu whenever you want. Overall, Timeline is a helpful tool and can be used with any device.
- Full location history on any device
- Full user control of tracking
- Easy to use and customize
- Unique features such as ETA’s
- Range of customizable options
- Impressive location accuracy
- 100% reliability
- Accessible from anywhere
- May forget to turn off tracking
6. Find My Friends – Best Tracking App for iPhone Without Permission
The Find My Friends app is a great way to keep track of your friends and family members. With the app, you can see the location of your friends in real-time, as well as send them messages and location updates.
You can also set up notifications so that you’re alerted when your friends arrive at specific locations. The app is free to download and use.
Overall, the Find My Friends app is a handy tool for keeping track of your loved ones, but if someone leaves their location on, it can also be a great iPhone hidden tracking app. This feature can also make it an undetectable tracking app for iPhone.
- Makes location tracking easy
- Great for tracking journeys
- Allows you to select friends to share location
- Impressive user experience
- Available on any device
- Takes up minimal memory and battery
- User-friendly interface
- Real-time tracking
- Need to turn location off to stop tracking
7. FamiSafe – Best Call Tracking App for iPhone
When it comes to tracker apps, FamiSafe is one of the best apps in the market. This app not only gives you the current location of your iPhone but also provides you with its location history.
In case your phone is lost, this iPhone app for tracking other phones also enables you to choose how much access or content to leave on your phone in case someone else has it.
You can also choose the time at which the phone can be used, which is a good way to stop your child from being on their phone after bedtime and can also prohibit certain web content.
- Safe search and web filter
- Real-time location tracking
- Tracking history
- Time on screen and usage schedule
- Blocks chosen apps
- Can block explicit videos and images
- Efficient and easy to use
- Available in the app store for free
- Takes too much time to sync location feature
8. Find My iPhone – Best App for Tracking iPhone When Lost
This app is one of the best to track your iPhone, no matter where it is in the world. You can also use this to wipe the data from your phone in case of theft or loss, and this can be done through a second phone or even your PC.
If your phone is lost in your house or office, you can use the “Play Sound” feature, and this will make your phone ring at the highest volume, with lights flashing across the screen.
This iPhone app for tracking phone location app is more for people who are worried about losing their phone, but you can give someone your login details so they can track you.
- Can remotely erase the content and settings of a device
- Provide driving directions to the device location
- Battery charge indicator
- Remotely locks the device with a passcode
- Can be accessed from anywhere
- Ideal for those who often lose their phone
- Unique finding features
- Shows the last location if the battery is dead
- Not a dedicated tracking app
9. mSpy – Best Hidden Tracking App for iPhone
What’s the best iPhone tracking app? Many people would say the mSpy. The app allows users to track the location of a phone in real-time, as well as view call logs, text messages, and other data. It also has a few unique features, such as the ability to record phone calls and remotely activate the microphone.
However, these features come at a cost. mSpy requires a monthly subscription fee, and its callback function often fails to work properly. Its accuracy and ease of use are impressive, but the app requires you to have physical access to the phone to install it.
- Accurate GPS locator
- Can be managed from anywhere
- Monitors almost everything
- Real-time tracking ability
- Can access the microphone
- Incredible tracking abilities
- Simple control panel
- High-quality features
- Quite expensive
- Jailbreak required
10. SpyStealth – Great Secret Tracking App for iPhone
If you’re looking for a phone tracking app that offers a simple, effective way to track someone’s location, SpyStealth is a great choice. The app is designed to run in the background, so it doesn’t drain the battery or interfere with other apps.
And it doesn’t require a lot of data to work, so you don’t have to worry about going over your monthly limit. Best of all, the app is very accurate, so you can be sure that you’re getting the most up-to-date information on someone’s location.
- Minimal battery usage
- Live control panel
- Instant GPS locations
- Can send logs via email
- Can track social networks
- Wide range of controls
- Easy to use
- Runs in the background
- A little expensive
How to Choose the Best iPhone Tracking App?
Find the Best App for Tracking iPhone from Our Rating
Ratings and reviews are a great way to choose the best iPhone tracking app. Check out our in-depth reviews to see whether or not the app is a good fit for you.
Read Expert Reviews
Go through the latest iPhone tracking app reviews. It will give you a better idea of how the app functions. Go through each of the reviews, especially the ones written in detail, whether it’s a 1-star or a 5-star review.
To choose the best tracking app for your iPhone, you should perform a comparison. It will help you get an idea of the services provided in both the free and paid version.
To choose the best iPhone tracking app, you have to do your homework. Compare different companies, read the reviews, check their ratings, and most importantly, try out the demo version before purchasing a package if one is available.
The best tracking app for you will depend on your needs, such as tracking a friend on a night out or your child on a school trip. Each app is different, so be sure to look at the features to choose the one that most closely meets your needs.